What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites often store on computer hard drives or mobile devices of visitors. They are used to recognize users, personalize users’ experience if they return to the website, and generally to improve the website and the provision of services.
- Cookies allow us to improve the website’s content, functionality, and speed, while their tracking ability also helps us to understand your likes and dislikes, which means we can respond quickly and adapt the Site accordingly.
- In fact without cookie placement, the Site cannot remember your preferences or registration details for your next visit. For example, by allowing us to place cookies in your web browser, you don’t have to remember your username each time you sign in, – cookies help us to remember that information for you.
- Cookies also allow us to highlight what destinations that visitors like you are also interested in.
- Whilst some cookies are used to track your use of the Site, they cannot be used to identify you personally or tell us who you are.
Types of Cookies We Use
- The Site uses first-party cookies as well as third-party cookies and such cookies can be used to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites. First-party cookies are those that are set by us. Third-party cookies are cookies served by third parties on our behalf. Third-party cookies are most commonly used for website analytics or advertising purposes. Some of the cookies used on the Site will only remain on your device while your browser is open (these cookies are known as ‘session cookies’), while others remain for longer periods (these are known as ‘permanent cookies’).
- The Site uses the following types of cookies:
1. Essential Cookies
These are essential cookies that let you move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, certain services you have asked for cannot be provided. You can control and delete these cookies through your browser settings however if you choose to do so, then you will not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
2. Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site, including the number of anonymous visitors and which pages they visited most often. We use this information to help us improve the performance of the Site, for example, by ensuring that visitors find what they are looking for easily.
3. Advertising Cookies
For these purposes, the Site uses the following cookies:
・Google Analytics Adwords
How to control cookies
- You should note that if you reject or block cookies from the Site especially the strictly necessary ones, you may not optimize the use of the Site.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Online Behavioral Advertising Cookies
- We adhere to the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Principles. For more information about the GDPR, you can visit the GDPR website (https://ec.europa.eu/commission/priorities/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/2018-reform-eu-data-protection-rules_en). If you wish to make an inquiry or complaint about our use of online behavioral advertising cookies, please use the details on the Site to contact us.
- We do not process sensitive personal data for online behavioral advertising purposes. We do not target anyone under the age of 16 on the Site in general, nor for online behavioral advertising purposes.